Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More on Aitken-Shimano in the future...

I've written something about the Eido Shimano - Robert Aitken - DBZ scandal before, but, with continued practice I think I can see more a bit of the why, as in why Shimano is still there.  The lineage of Shimano is legit; the Dharma is indeed propagated by his successors, but the real question, to me, is how to make whole what was shattered.  In a certain sense it cannot be, and in another sense it's more than full.

That said, we Americans do appreciate the notion of public accountability, and though Shimano is now aged, words should be spoken.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you enter, wish look ahead for more interdependent articles in a jiffy as its united of my pick topic to read.