Sunday, December 28, 2008

Looking Back...

I can't believe this blog is still going, although it was serious hiatus for several months in 2007.

If you clink on the links at the right, you'll find a whole bunch of dead ones, most of which will have been removed some time in the next month or so, and probably will have new links added (if you have a blog you want listed, let me know).

Which means, inter alia, that this is one of those posts that will refer to things that are not going to be saved, except perhaps via archive.org.


But it turns out blogging has been useful; it's helped me to "remember" all the weirdness of the past few years; and I think it's truly helped make a small difference in the world.


I can tell that folks have visited my site from literally around this world (in the past month).

So I'd like to thank everyone who's visited and I'll try to improve whatever it is I'm doing here in the future.

No comments: