Friday, March 13, 2009

Stuff I want to do...


  • Write the Dalai Lama and ask him questions based on the issues which I've recently raised. I think the responses would go a long way in mutual understanding of Tibet relations.


  • Write the Chinese to ask their views on Tibet. There is almost "naturally" a cheerleading section of the American Buddhist blogosphere.


  • Post comments on "Norman Einstein," which is quite a hatchet job on "Ken Wilber," and much of which is likely true. However, it is also clear from my skimming of the book that a critique of the author's point of view is in order as well.


  • Say a bit more about 12 Step believers who practice Buddhism. There's things that needs to be said about the confluence of science, public policy, and religion.




I hope to get to the above items soon, but having made a pretty useful discovery in my work, with the help of colleagues, I simply lack the time today, or perhaps until, I dunno, until a couple of weeks from now? Not that there'll be no postings until then, there will, but I wanted to write about what I want to write about.

No comments: