Friday, October 01, 2010

Of course...

I think the troglodytes running Walnut CA are in deep doo-doo over their actions prejudicial to Buddhists.

I would also point out that their best response - as I'm sure their lawyers have told them - is not to say a word at the moment.

Recognizing that, I think though that a nice missive via e-mail to them might point out to them that the sooner they settle this issue, the sooner it will all go away for them...and they might be able to salvage their careers. 

One doesn't want to be on the wrong side of a legal action, especially if that "one" is a person who is performing outside of the duties of their office. 

And so while I truly appreciate Kyle's efforts here,  I tend to think this will all play out to a good outcome for Buddhists, because nobody likes to be on the wrong side of a protracted legal action brought about by the Federal government.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Yea, I agree, I realize the courts will end up being the motivating factor in this situation. Hopefully something good will come of this, but if not, no big deal. :-)