Saturday, April 03, 2010

On My To-Do List: Write an Actus Formalis Defectionis ab Ecclesia Catholica

Even though it probably comes to no good at all, I really should do it.  I'm kind of appalled that there are records that still list me as part of the Roman Catholic Church.  It seems to me that that is almost, if not actually defamatory, or certainly could be under certain circumstances

Evidently though, they don't like it when people actually do try to make it formal, though.

But I like tweaking bureaucracies now and then.  Still, it's a form of right speech in this case.

2 comments:

Duff said...

Just thought I'd let you know that there was an ad for Scientology at the bottom of your feed (put their by Google because you have ads turned on). I'm not sure if there's a way to turn off certain ads with their service or not, but just an FYI.

Mumon K said...

Duff-
Really? I'll have to check because I'd thought I'd turned Scientology off.

Thanks for the heads-up.