Sunday, August 08, 2004

More from "Unfit" Jerome Corsi

link



Second, the politically incorrect humor I posted on this site is evidently not funny to everyone. Detractors should have interviewed my dog. No matter how I frame a comment, "Chico" has yet to laugh.

Finally, we all owe a huge salute to a great American patriot, Jim Robinson. Free Republic is a ground breaking forum, which allows us the free and robust expression of conservative political ideas.

I am honored to be associated with Free Republic, as I am honored to be participating in bringing the case against John Kerry as co-author of UNFIT FOR COMMAND.

"jrlc" on Free Republic
Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.


In case anyone had any doubt about Corsi's identity.

Tell me, folks, if you go back through the posts that Corsi did on Free Republic, where he make racist, anti-Catholic and personal attacks, did you find any knee-slappes?

I didn't find any. Maybe the problem with such "conservatives" is an advanced state of anhedonia wherein they just can't actually discriminate between what might be funny and what reflects their anger and resentment.

Maybe.

No comments: