Monday, August 09, 2004

Pot calling the kettle black...

link

Retired Gen. Tommy Franks, the leader of the early military successes in Afghanistan and Iraq, agreed, calling criticism of Kerry's war record political hyperbole.

"Do you think Sen. Kerry is qualified to be commander-in-chief?" Franks was asked on ABC's "This Week."

"Absolutely!" he said.



Contrast this with Rush Limbaugh's lies here.

Meanwhile the drug addict, 3 time marital loser's hypocrisy knows no bounds...

He's a popular figure in the media, in the U.S. Senate, but I don't know. If I were McCain, I'd have some questions of myself. I'm sweating away for five years in a prison camp, here's a guy out faking injuries or inflicting them to get Purple Hearts?



And how did you dodge the draft, Limbaugh??? Of course if, as is more likely, Kerry wasn't faking his injuries, then why should McCain have questions? McCain knows these people are scoundrels; he's seen their handiwork before.

No comments: