- The Pope's brother was involved in the culture of physical abuse rampant in the Catholic school system a few decades ago. I was there too.
- Google has an SMS app. This would come in handy in China if, well, you know, Google worked in China.
- The Dalai Lama denies any desire for political aspirations That is, he denies any political aspirations once his, uh political aspirations are met.
- The minute I'd heard this stuff about Eric Massa a miniature Jerry Seinfeld went off in my consciousness saying, "Yep. He's a groper."
- Canadian 15 year old students have the equivalent of a year more education at the same age than their American counterparts from the United States.
- Carbon nanotubes can burn. What's not to like?
- There's only one Corey now. Hopefully that's a warning to that Garrett guy.
- I bet you completely missed the story of the nude First Nations Conservative politician's nude romp. The man, Brendan William Cross, seems to be this guy on Facebook. Amazing what the current generation of the internet can do; it used to be that the first generation internet only allowed such people outlets like this.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Rather than get all philosophical, I'll just post my random observations of minor random stuff from the myriad things: