Appropos of the "5 Questions" meme, I hope I can get Shokai to answer these questions; his blog is one of my regular stops:
1. You are in sesshin, and it is the fourth day. It is lunch time; so oryoki is being practiced. After serving yourself or being served, after your offering, as you mindfully eat, you notice there is a piece of a plastic fork in your food. What do you do?
2. Designated hitter or pitcher hits his own?
3. This one came from Sogen Roshi, who was kind enough to write this shodou ( 書道 ) for me: East, South, North, West; what does not change?
4. How would you describe enlightenment to someone like Razorskiss?
5. After anyone proceeds in practice long enough, even koans that a student is not formally studying begin to take on meaning that wasn't apparent previously. What koans do you find particularly inscrutable?
Panoz unveils a concept version of its arrow-shaped road car
11 minutes ago