Thomas Chen is one of the brightest people I know. His blog is an interesting window into the really bright high school student stuck amidst the stupidity and mediocrity of today, without the salvific balm of Frank Zappa's or John Lennon's early solo music. I just hope he remembers that Phil Ochs killed himself for our sins many, many years ago...
Here's my 5 questions to him, which I hope he answers on his blog:
1. When you get to Princeton, and you settle in, before classes, what do you expect to do in your free time?
2. What's the most pleasant memory you'll take away from your years at Skyview High School?
3. Who do you think is the most important mathematician of the 20th century, and why?
4. In what one field of knowledge are you currently lacking that you'd like to know more and plan to study at Princeton?
5. What should Americans know first and foremost about China and the Chinese of today?
Thanks in advance!