- Ignorance, deed, and desire keep consciousness and mental activities going.
- Clinging to the external objects as real (having within themselves an unchanging essence) makes manifest the world of externalities.
- "Habit energy" keeps the cycle of impermanence going.
- The aggregates, desires, and modes of perception have a nature of false discrimination.
- A Bodhisattva-Mahāsattva who "gets this" will be well on the way, and it's good to exercise one's self in this regard.
Galaxy Note 7 recall becomes a presidential punchline
7 minutes ago