Q: Prior to this last week, why use a pseudonym?
A: Many people in business do that
Q: Right, so I'm asking yours..
- "People are not born with a name that is commercial"
- "People in Hollywood do it"
- "On-air personalities do it"
- "Radio people do it"
- "There are reasons to do such a thing besides being part of a CIA conspiracy or having something to hide"
- "It could be a very innocent reason"
A: Well, it could be..
Q: A what?
- These are reasons why people would do it, and it's nothing to hide anything.
- "It probably is a commercial consideration"
A: Commercial consideration
- A name that is difficult to pronounce, remember, spell
- "Batman's true identity has nothing to do with the story"
- "You'll have to take my word for it."
Or, it could be that he had a side business, under his own name, invovling either pornography, prostitution or both, and he didn't want to get outed.... I mean, that's a plausible reason, right?