- Yesterday, there was a clip of Dalai Lama was on The Daily Show, mentioning "karma" in connection with "Katrina." No, folks at TDS, the poor are not solely to blame.
- Surprise, surpise. The White House "doesn't see a lot of merit" in calls to delay the nasty new bankruptcy law's effective date but was considering making "allowances" for hurricane victims.
- Good energy diary on Kos. Again.
- Here's the website for Clark County (WA) Americans United for Separation of Church and State. Here's the website for "Lifepac" - a Republican front group?
- Will the war porn go down the memory hole?
How We Can fight back against Trump’s Anti-EPA
12 minutes ago